Who We Are
Good Shepherd Church is a nondenominational, multigenerational group in Loveland, Colorado with a great heart for the body of Christ and the Kingdom of God. We celebrate with contemporary music – no cumbersome hymnals here – and topical, relevant messages based on the teachings of the Bible. Many of our members have come to us after being let down by church or religion or falling away from their relationship with God. Others have a healthy relationship with God and Jesus and want to move it to a new level. Still others have never had a relationship with Christ. Whether you’re looking for a new church to call home or you just want to ease into a Godly relationship, we hope we can help you find the place in your life where you want to be.
What We Do
Good Shepherd’s programs and practices help us live out our purpose, mission and vision.
- Our worship service is a time to experience the Lord and His love and presence through our music, teaching/preaching, and celebration.
- Preaching/teaching is Bible-based and presented so that the application of these truths to daily life strengthens our walk with God and others.
- Praise and Worship will be aimed at bringing honor and glory to God through contemporary – occasionally traditional – music.
- Provision for ministry opportunities will always be available near the close of the service time. Prayer and listening is key.
- Communion is served on the second Sunday of the month (unless otherwise arranged).
- Several times during the year we will have a special Celebration Sunday Service at which we will have testimonies, baptisms, communion, and an extended time of praise and worship. Watch our calendar for these special days.