2nd Monday is one day, specifically set apart each month, to slow down from our daily routine to seek God more intentionally. This posture of prayer, fasting, and worship has found its way into our monthly rhythm since Winter 2010 and is a day not to be missed. Together, we strive to set aside our busy-ness and passionately seek Him for our lives, our church, our friends, families and our communities.
Before you start the day, during your breaks, in-between classes or appointments, while the kids are at school, and to end the day…
Pray. Fast. Seek God.
Prayer Focus | February 2014
- Our 2nd Monday Prayer this month will be focusing on The 595 Experience outreach into our city. Please pray in the following way:
- Pray for God’s blessing upon your service in Loveland wherever the Lord is leading you to serve.
- Pray for God’s blessing for others from GSC who are also ministering in the city.
- Bless what the Lord will do and is doing through His people in Loveland as a result of The 595 Experience!
- Pray for our city and community using our Police Chief’s model and invitation for GSC to join him in praying in this way:
- The safety and welfare of public safety providers in Loveland
- The safety and welfare of Loveland residents (especially in schools)
- The safety and welfare of visitors and travelers in Loveland
- The protection of the City Manager and for the gift of wisdom that he may serve the common good of the Loveland community
- The protection of the City Council and for the gift of wisdom that they may collectively serve the common good of the Loveland community.