Each summer, we cancel church one Sunday in August, for the best possible reason: to help Loveland! You and your family are invited to join us for a day of fun and service in the Loveland community for Faith in Action. We have many diverse projects lined up for you and your family to choose from. This is a great chance to meet our communities needs right where they're at!
- ALL SWEEP HELP: Weeding and picking up trash at schools. Happens SATURDAY AM.
- BE THE GIFT: Yard/Landscape help: rock, mulch, sod, and timbers.
- CONRAD BALL MS- INSIDE: Cleaning, painting, organizing, sewing curtains, other small jobs
- CONRAD BALL MS- OUTSIDE: Yard work and clean up
- KID’S MINISTRY: Provide childcare at GSC for volunteers (second shift only)
- LAGO VISTA #1: Repair skirting on home
- LAGO VISTA #2: Painting, creating Gaga Ball arena (prior to FIA & on 8/13), construction/carpentry ability
- LAGO VISTA #3: Repairing chain link fence, handyman type home repair
- LIFE CHOICES: Painting, handyman basic fix ups, carpet cleaning/stretching
- MARY BLAIR ES - INSIDE: Prepare inside of school for the new year, cleaning, painting, organizing, other small jobs
- MARY BLAIR ES - OUTSIDE: Prepare outside of school for the new year, painting curbs/warning lines
- STANSBERRY ES - INSIDE: Cleaning, painting, organizing, other small jobs
- STANSBERRY ES - OUTSIDE: Yard work and clean up
- SUMMER BASH: Help prepare food and set up for Summer Bash. *Not normal hours, happens most of the day.
- TEACHER WELCOME BAGS: Prepare welcome bags for teachers. For nursing moms and those who need a low impact project.
A FEW THINGS TO KNOW...
- Register family members who’d like to work at the same site and on the same shift in the same group. Otherwise register each person separately.
- Indicate your t-shirt sizes. T-shirts are the same as last year, please order accordingly and try them on for size and let us know if you need a change ASAP. If you let us know it doesn’t fit too late, we might not be able to change it for you.
- Let us know how many of you will be attending our Summer Bash at 4 PM that day.
- Cost is $8/person for the first two family members, $6/person after 2. Includes T-Shirt & entry into the Summer Bash (meal, events, etc)
- If you have difficulties or questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.