Each summer, we cancel church one Sunday in August, for the best possible reason: to help Loveland! You and your family are invited to join us for a day of fun and service in the Loveland community for Faith in Action. We have many diverse projects lined up for you and your family to choose from. This is a great chance to meet our communities needs right where they're at!
- Be The Gift: Build a wheelchair ramp, other small repairs for a single mom
- Children’s Ministry Team: Provide childcare for volunteers here at Good Shepherd
- Conrad Ball Middle School-Inside: Prepare inside of school
- Conrad Ball Middle School-Outside: Prepare outside of school
- Harmony House: Landscaping/cleaning
- Lago Vista Mobile Home Park-We will be building a fence and reinstalling an exit door on a mobile home.
- Mary Blair Elementary-Inside: Prepare inside of the school
- Mary Blair Elementary-Outside: Prepare outside of the school
- Stansberry Elementary School-Inside: Prepare inside of school
- Stansberry Elementary School-Outside: Prepare outside of school
- Summer Bash Prep: Set up & serve at our party!
- Teacher Welcome Bags: Prepare gifts for teachers- NOTE: only for nursing moms and those who need a low impact project
A FEW THINGS TO KNOW...
- Register family members who’d like to work at the same site and on the same shift in the same group. Otherwise register each person separately.
- Indicate your t-shirt sizes. T-shirts are the same as last year, please order accordingly and try them on for size and let us know if you need a change ASAP. If you let us know it doesn’t fit too late we might not be able to change it for you.
- Let us know how many of you will be attending our Summer Bash at 4 PM that day.
- If you register online, please pay at the office Mon-Thursday 9 AM- 5 PM (cash, check, debit/credit card). Cost is $8/person for the first two family members, $6/person after 2. Includes T-Shirt & entry into the Summer Bash (meal, events, etc)
- If you have difficulties or questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.